Generous Salary + Company Vehicle + Bonuses
New role with potential to grow!
Brilliant retail business - absolute market leader
About the Company:
They are growing from strength to strength and can offer you local and international career opportunities. They do good by the communities that they are part of and are committed to supporting and growing their teams. Hugely successful – they delight their customers and their people!
About this new position:
They are making some bold and beautiful changes and this new role will support their fabulous initiatives. First you’ll be using your incredible people skills and strong commercial acumen to improve efficiencies and then you’ll be working with them to put a brand new way of working into place! You’ll get to lead the way!
As their inbound transport manager, reporting to the transport manager, your new responsibilities will include;
- Building outstanding relationships with key players such as retail leaders, the supply and logistics teams, operations manager and execs.
- Identifying, planning and implementing the best and most efficient transport options across the network
- Managing all carrier and associated relationships
- Driving and managing key projects (lots of variety)
- Responsibility for the capture, flow and analysis of data and able to use it to make great business decisions
- Being an integral part of an exciting new initiative and plans for the business
- …and more
To be considered for this role you’ll:
- Definitely be excited at the possibility of starting a new career and driving change with a market leading retailer!
- Have a good depth of operations/transport operations experience – and ideally with some exposure to road transport
- Have previous exposure to supply chain, transport
- Have the proven ability to build strong, mutually beneficial relationships across key areas of a business with both internal and external players
- Be a strong leader – with strong people values
- Be commercially astute, proactive and solutions orientated
To find out more – or to register your interest – please apply now!!