- Join this very reputable, well established Kiwi brand with real family values
- Be exceptionally well rewarded – Salary + Bonus + Vehicle + Tools of the Trade
- Work it your way! From home, the office – and out and about…
- New Year Start!
Join this brilliant family owned, kiwi business that produces and supplies some of New Zealand’s favourite products!
Why you might just love this role:
- You’ll be proud to work for this reputable and very successful business
- You’ll be part of a professional, high performing team, mentored and trained by some of the industry’s most talented professionals. There’s a true team culture – underpinned by trust and family values
- You’ll be exceptionally well rewarded with a very generous salary, excellent (and achievable) bonuses, a company vehicle and all the most modern tools of the trade
- Your customer relationships will be with some of New Zealand’s most successful business people
- This is an autonomous role – you’ll get to work it your way – from home or the office and out and about
- You’ll have access to to some of the best reporting in the business – and you’ll enjoy the opportunity to use your great people skills and your commercial acumen to add great value to your customers
- You’ll be encouraged to share your ideas and opinions!
- and so much more!
As their new territory manager you’ll be responsible for maximising business performance across a top performing region of FMCG retailers.
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally:
- Have experience in account or portfolio management within FMCG OR you’ll be a brilliant, senior retailer (perhaps a multi-site manager) who’d love a role like this
- Be humble and smart with a genuine interest in making a positive difference
- Have a real knack for analysing data – able to identify opportunities and execute growth plans
- Have an innovative mindset – you are not afraid to shake things up and throw new ideas into the mix.
- Have outstanding people and relationship management skills with the ability to negotiate, lead and influence others
Curious to explore this role with a January 2024? Please apply now!