THIS ROLE IS EXCLUSIVE TO THE SWITCH AGENCY
Make a genuine difference with a real market leader
A down to earth company culture with strong family values
Why you might just love this role:
- This company has a very unique business model – they support real people to live their dreams. (I’ll tell you more when we speak)
- They are a leader in their field – with a strong reputation for service and quality – you will be proud of where you work!
- This is a senior and autonomous role that will see you well supported by a down to earth exec team
- They’re open to your ideas and they’re keen for you to identify opportunities and grow great relationships.
- You’ll get to use your strategic skills and ability to do great things that will have a positive impact – on your colleagues, your team and your customers (I’ll tell you more about this too!)
- You’ll lead others to success!
- …and more!
As their new Product Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Spotting trends and selecting outstanding ranges
- Working with the General Sales Manager and Marketing Manager on ad campaigns
- Training key people in the business on product
- Building strong relationships with loyal, and key suppliers and introducing new ones
- Negotiating ideal terms and pricing
- Product forecasting, reporting and relevant data collation
- Inspiring and mentoring one direct report to achieve great things
- Identifying new lucrative business opportunities
- Contributing to the company business plan
- …and more
To be considered for this position you’ll:
Love the idea of being part of a people and customer centric team. You’ll definitely have a good depth of buying or product management experience – ideally in the flooring or interiors sector, a great sense of humour and a genuine, down to earth approach to working with others.
To find out more or to register your interest – please apply now!