Monday - Friday! Lead a large team, based in a state of the art location
Market Leading Brand
Generous Salary + Car Parking + Perks
If you are an exceptional retailer – wanting an interesting change – this may be it!
- Its a very well established business and its growing! They’ve already opened state of the art new sites and their vision is clear – they’ve got heaps more growth on the cards.
- This is your chance to join a down to earth culture that is people focused and customer centric and if you want to grow your career, this role will position you very well for future opportunities – its key to a business that likes to consider its people for promotions in the first instance.
Why you might love this role:
- its a complex business where you’ll get to use your commercial skills and fantastic leadership skills to take things to whole new level
- You’ll be accountable for the performance of this very high profile business – with all the tools that you need and a professional team already in place!
- You’ll be working directly with some superstars from the support office who are committed to seeing you and your business succeed
- its a varied role – you’ll be working with a large and very diverse team – this site is definitely the envy of others.
You could soon be taking responsibility for people management, financial performance, cost control, operations, customer experience and team engagement.
To be considered for this position you must have had previous large format management or regional management experience with the ability to support and lead a professional team. (you’ll also be commercially astute with the ability to get your head around all sorts of technical jargon!)
To find out more please apply now or contact me directly!