- Inspirational! Luxury brand – exquisitely designed in New Zealand
- They’re environmentally aware and ethically sound
- Brand New Role! Join an extremely talented, collaborative and down to earth team
A true New Zealand success story, you’ll find their beautiful, coveted items in stores across New Zealand and Australia. Now they’re ready share their treasures and to expand into other international markets and they’re searching for a true gem, an international business development manager to drive this mission!
Why you might just love this role:
- This is a brand new role! You get to create the job you love!
- You’ll be working directly with a commercially savvy, supportive and down to earth General Manager and alongside one of New Zealand’s most talented Creative Directors
- You’ll be proud to work for this business – the product is beautiful, they care about the environment and are ethically sound. They celebrate and do really good things for the community too!
- Its a supportive and collaborative team – they’ve rolled up their sleeves and grown this business together – and they’re excited about the impact that you will soon be making!
- You’ll be very well rewarded with a generous salary, incentives and other very exciting perks! (hint: your wardrobe will be very happy)
- And so much more…The world truly is your oyster….
Your responsibilities in this creative environment will include:
- Developing the international B2B strategy and implementing it
- Researching, analysing and identifying new business opportunities.
- Negotiating terms of trade – building, managing and growing strong commercial relationships
- Project managing timelines and onboarding new customers (delighting them through the process)
- Conducting post seasonal reviews, forecasting and planning (with support) and reporting
- Working collaboratively with other key stakeholders in the business to drive and deliver projects
To be considered for this position you’ll ideally:
- Love the idea of working with a top notch, creative and reputable business to really grow!
- Have previous experience spearheading expansion into international fashion markets – bricks and mortar and online too
- Have outstanding customer relationship management skills and experience
- Be commercially astute with excellent communication skills.
- Be results focused and solutions orientated…
- Able to travel if required
Curious to know more? Please apply in absolute confidence now