About the Company:
This business is an absolute market leader! They’re well established and very reputable – their obsession with delivering an outstanding customer experience and their strong people values ensure they are loved by customers and team members alike! They’ve got rock solid foundations in place and now they are realising their mission to grow!
(They also do really good things for the community!)
Why you may just love the opportunity on offer here!
- If you love to find new and better ways of doing things – you’ll fit right in!
- This is a highly influential role, you’ll be reporting directly to a very dynamic CEO who is excited about the impact you can make!
- You’ll be rewarded with a very generous salary and a great bonus, there are good career prospects too
- It’s a fast paced environment – you’ll be making things happen…
- You’ll love the scope of this role – so much potential to realise!
- You’ll enjoy the variety of professional relationships – from working with the diverse and talented team, to building relationships with your key stakeholders and external commercial relationships
- Its a fun, vibrant, social and down to earth culture with a real family feel
- (just to mention a few reasons – there are more!)
Some of what you will be responsible for:
- Working with the CEO to refine and implement brilliant new strategies for the next stage of growth! (retail, wholesale and online)
- Inspiring and supporting the Product, Marketing and Sales leads to deliver on fabulous objectives
- Overseeing an exciting new product execution project and potentially working on secret, and very exciting, projects that can’t be elaborated on here 🙂
- Driving revenue growth and co-ordinating key promotional and training events
- Working closely with the exec team to take this business to where it is going!
- Identifying new opportunities for success
- ..and more!
To be considered for this role you will ideally:
- Be proactive, commercially astute and absolutely passionate about making a valid contribution
- Love the idea of being part of a business going to a whole new place
- Be a real marketing wizz with, previous product development and execution experience.
- Have strong Excel skills, and display a strong commercial acumen when it comes to financial analysis, budgets and sales forecasting
- Have excelled in a similar role
If you are curious to know more and ready to step into a really fantastic role – please apply to Jodi Linder now!