- Real family values and a ‘down to earth’ culture
- You’ll get to make a very real difference to this growing business!
- This role is EXCLUSIVE to The Switch Agency
This is a fabulous role working for a business with strong family values and a very ‘down to earth’ culture. If you enjoy a hands on role, where you can genuinely support others, this role with reputable franchise group and successful Kiwi brand – could be a great fit for you!
Why you might just love this role:
- You’ll be joining a well established and highly reputable business – pioneers in their fields of expertise
- It’s an influential role, you’ll be working closely with the General Manager, you’ll be her commercial right hand.
- You’ll be part of a team of professionals, with a fantastic depth of commercial experience from a variety of sectors
- You’ll be part of an incredibly successful business that is growing from strength to strength
- You’ll be well remunerated for your fabulous work with a generous salary and a bonus!
- As an organisation they really do facilitate dreams coming true for it’s partners, you’ll get to support that happening!
- …and much more!
As their newly appointed Financial Controller you will:
- Be responsible for the preparation of all Financial and Management Accounts for all companies within this fabulous group.
- Leading a team to deliver great things! You’ll be coaching, mentoring and ensuring accuracy and efficient processing of all finance related functions.
- Supporting financial management support to franchisees
- Involved in the scope and financial strategy of top secret projects
To be considered for this position you’ll:
- Be degree qualified CA
- Have a CA firm background
- Have commercial experience with an understanding of accounting for stock
- Have experience running an audit
- Team management and coaching experience
Please Apply Now!