Excellent salary and flexible working hours and location
Successful business - You'll be proud to work here!
Down to earth, inclusive company culture
About the company:
This highly reputable company have been delivering great results for their clients for over 20 years! It’s a hands-on leadership team with a genuine interest in the wellbeing and development of their people. This business is ready to go to a whole new level and they’re searching for a fabulous leader to join them!
Why you might love this role:
- Excellent work – life balance. Whilst 5 working days is allocated to this position – the team are more than happy if you get your work done in 4! You can have more time off work and be paid the same.
- You’ll be well rewarded with a generous salary
- You’ll get to work from home or from the office.
- They’re growing and looking at ways to improve their business, so your skillset and ideas will be valued and heard!
- You’ll be part of a very down to earth team on a mission to deliver a great service
- Its all about the people – no two days will be the same!
- …and more!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting a network of people on the ground to achieve results
- Mentoring, coaching and training – to motivate, inspire and upskill
- Enjoying the challenge of delivering high quality results to deadlines nationwide
- Working with the executive team on new initiatives
- …and more!
To be considered for this position you’ll:
- Be a positive and genuine person – a proven leader, having managed teams of 25 or more people to deliver results.
- Be proactive and very organised with the ability to motivate and inspire others to achieve good things
- Be solutions orientated and have the ability to think outside the box!
To find our more about this fabulous role – please apply now!