- Reputable, innovative, well established business – loved by their clients!
- Join a team that enjoys what they do! (they’ve got great family values too)
- Excellent career potential
About the Company:
They were so great to work with and delivered such a great service to one of their venue managers, that she joined their business and works for them full time as a project manager now!
They’re a down to earth team. They’re collaboratively on a mission and whilst they’ve grown from strength to strength there’s still that great family feel across the business.
From organising workshops for 20 people, to digital conferences for 3000 – this company delights its customers!
They are now searching for an absolute gem to support their Auckland team (they have offices in Wellington and Christchurch too)
Why you might just love this role as their Digital and Event Coordinator:
- You’ll be playing a very important part in bringing awesome people together to achieve and celebrate great things!
- You’ll enjoy building relationships with important clients and fabulous suppliers
- This a role filled with variety – from ensuring that the marketing content is awesome, managing the website and virtual event platforms, to liaising with sponsors and completing critical administration tasks
- You can grow your career – this really is your first step in the door, you could learn enough to grow a successful career in event management
To be considered for this position you will ideally:
- Have had some exposure to event, hospitality or venue management
- Love to take initiative and be able to think on your feet!
- Have outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Be very well organised, enjoy a fast paced environment and be a great multi-tasker..
- Have very strong computer skills, be technically savvy (they’ll train you on their systems)
- Be an administration guru with good attention to detail
Please apply now! We look forward to hearing from you!