- Report to one of the industry’s most people focused CEO’s
- Highly reputable – ready to fly higher!
- Down to earth team with strong family values
Its exciting times for this reputable group! They are a true Kiwi success story with a dynamic, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit!
5 Reasons why you might love this role:
- With strong foundations already place, this business has experienced phenomenal growth and you get to be part of that adventure!
- This is an influential role, your valued expertise will be appreciated and your initiative applauded
- You’ll be part of a very talented executive team
- You’ll be well rewarded with a salary + bonus + brilliant perks
- You’ll get to make a real impact if you choose to!
- …and more
As their new Financial Controller, you’ll be:
- Reporting directly to the CEO and board, you will have the opportunity to shape this role and the way forward in collaboration with your team of 6
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and controlling all financial-related activities of the company. This will include direct responsibility for accounting, finance, forecasting, strategic
planning, job costing, legal, property management, deal analysis and negotiations, investor relationships and partnership compliance and financing.
- Driving continuous improvement – identifying opportunities to optimise areas of the business
- Evaluating and advising on the impact of long-range planning, introduction of new programs/strategies and regulatory action.
- Pro-actively identifying revenue, COS, expense opportunities across all business units and escalating recommendation to the team to drive overall financial performance of the business and the targets set.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives and external parties so as to identify their needs and seek a full range of business solutions.
- Interesting project work as required
To be considered for this role you’ll ideally:
- Be CA Qualified
- Be a proactive and self-motivated team player who loves the idea of collaborating with a driven team who are on a mission
- Have proven experience adding real value to an organisation in a similar capacity or be confident to grow into a role of this nature
- Have excellent communication skills and exceptionally good commercial acumen
- Have the ability to build strong relationships
- Love the idea of being able to influence an exciting way forward for this business.
- Have exposure to a subscription based/recurring revenue model
Curious to know more? Please apply now!