- Professional, reputable business – diverse and down to earth team
- Generous salary + parking + mobile phone
- Good career opportunity!
About this company:
As a recruitment consultant, I’m excited to be working with this business – because I’m actually their client too!!
They’ve been my accountants and business advisors for over 10 years and they’ve done a great job!
I’m proud to represent them. Always looking at ways to do things better, they are a reputable business that delivers a great service and now they need you!!
6 Reasons why you might just love this role:
- You’ll be part of an exciting initiative. It’s a new role, so you’ll be highly influential, you can make it your own! This position will be a vital one to the business!
- You’ll be working with the senior professionals and the advisory team to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- You’ll be communicating with all sorts of customers, from small business owners who are grateful for your input and support to corporate clients who appreciate your professionalism
- You’ll enjoy the variety – from onboarding new clients, to signing off documents, updating information, building solid business relationships and much more…you’ll also be privvy to very confidential information.
- You’ll have the chance to put your brilliant organisational skills and obsession with delighting customers to good use!
- This could be a step into a really great career opportunity – you’ll have the opportunity to learn and grow
- …and more!To be considered for this position you will ideally:
- Love the idea of a being part of an exciting new initiative, working out ways to make this role of real value
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Be very well organised and have the ability to work to deadlines
- Be a team player who wants to make a great contribution to a great business
- Be computer literate!
- Have had experience in a similar role or in a position where you have the acquired the skill necessary for this one.
Please Apply Now!